Table of Contents
Can I trust Bluehost?
Bluehost is one of the oldest names in the business and has established trust. WordPress customers who can pay extra to get access to more features and a dedicated support team of WP experts. Owners of both large and small businesses. Bluehost is fine if you are on a budget and just want general-purpose shared hosting.
Which hosting is best?
The Top 10 Best Web Hosting Providers
- Hostinger – Most Affordable Hosting Plans Overall.
- Bluehost – Best Web Host for Beginners.
- Dreamhost – Most Affordable Month-to-Month Plan.
- Hostgator – Best for Lean/Minimal Needs.
- GreenGeeks – Best Eco-Friendly Hosting.
- SiteGround – Best for Making Your WordPress Site Speedy & Secure.
What is the fastest web hosting?
7 Best Fastest Web Hosting Services
- Hostinger – global average 136 ms.
- SiteGround – global average 136.9 ms.
- Bluehost – global average 153 ms.
- DreamHost – global average 118.4 ms.
- GreenGeeks – global average 118.6 ms.
- Kinsta – global average 179.5 ms.
- ScalaHosting – global average 159 ms.
Is Bluehost a good hosting provider?
Bluehost average speed | See stats Our test site with Bluehost has offered an average load speed of 713 ms over the past year. While their speed isn’t the fastest, it’s still quite good to earn a place in our pros section. 3.
What is Bluehost’s uptime in 2021?
Here’s the breakdown of Bluehost’s average uptime in the past 12 months: May 2021: 99.77\% 2. Fast Page Loading Speed (713 ms) “As page load time goes from 1s to 3s the probability of bounce increases 32\%.” This translates to your visitors being 32\% more likely to leave your site.
Does bluebluehost offer free site transfers?
Bluehost only recently started offering a free site transfer with all of their plans. There are a couple of terms to this free service, though. First, the site needs to be a WordPress site. And secondly, you have to request the migration within the first 30 days after signing up with a hosting plan.
Can you get a refund on Bluehost hosting?
You can only get refunds on the web hosting cost, not any other products like domains or other add-ons. Bluehost would deduct $15.99 if you received a free domain name in your plan. Bluehost does not refund any requests after 30 days. It’s not precisely a no-questions-asked policy like we’ve seen from some hosts.