Table of Contents
- 1 Can we join hotel management after diploma?
- 2 How much study is required for hotel management?
- 3 What can I do with a diploma in hotel management?
- 4 Can I do Masters after 3 year diploma?
- 5 Which diploma is best for future?
- 6 Can I do hotel management after 30?
- 7 Which countries accept 3 years bachelors degree?
Can we join hotel management after diploma?
Yes, you can join hotel management after 10th grade. Eligibility for hotel management after 10th is to diploma/craft courses. If you have a 12th standard pass certificate, you can apply for a graduate course instead of a diploma. For hotel management admissions, there is an age limit.
How much study is required for hotel management?
Minimum qualification required for Hotel Management course is 10+2. Students can even opt for certificate diploma or even degree course. Certificate courses can be of six months to one year duration, while a degree course of three year duration.
What is the age limit for Diploma in Hotel Management?
in Hospitality & Hotel Administration. For candidates from General and OBC categories upper age limit is 25 years and In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates upper age limit is 28 years as on 1.7. 2019.
What can I do with a diploma in hotel management?
5 Awesome Jobs a Diploma in Hotel Management Can Get You
- Hotel Manager. Obviously, as the name implies, a diploma in hospitality management can get you a position as a hotel manager.
- Front Desk Clerk.
- Meeting and Event/Convention Planner.
- Restaurant Manager.
- Accommodation Manager.
Can I do Masters after 3 year diploma?
No you cant do masters degree after diploma. Diploma is equal to 12 ,you need to complete degree, after degree ,you can do master degree.
What is the salary of a hotel manager in India?
Job Positions and Salary after Hotel Management Courses
|Job Position||Entry-Level Salary Per Annum||Average Salary Per Annum|
|Front Office Manager||Rs. 2,45,000||Rs. 3,00,000|
|Food and Beverage Manager||Rs. 3,60,000||Rs. 5,55,000|
|Rooms Division Manager||Rs. 7,50,000||Rs. 10,50,000|
|Catering Manager||Rs. 3,50,000||Rs. 4,95,000|
Which diploma is best for future?
List of best Diploma courses after 10th & 12th –
- #1 Engineering Diploma courses.
- #2 Maritime diploma courses.
- #3 Diploma in Fire and safety technology.
- #4 Diploma in Hotel Management.
- #5 Diploma in animation and multimedia.
- #6 Diploma in Interior designing.
- #7 Diploma courses related to computers and programming.
Can I do hotel management after 30?
Yes there is age limit in hotel management course provided by Government Institutions that is 22 years for general and OBC class and for sc/st 5years of grace has been given. But In private Institutes you can take admission till 30 years .
What is the salary of a 5 star hotel manager?
The average salary for a Hotel Manager is ₹4,61,200 per year (₹38,435 per month), which is ₹73,700 (+19\%) higher than the national average salary in India. A Hotel Manager can expect an average starting salary of ₹2,37,600. The highest salaries can exceed ₹25,00,000.
Which countries accept 3 years bachelors degree?
Different duration of Bachelors of Science (higher education) in the world
- 3-years Bachelor: Belgium, , , France, , Switzerland, the United Kingdom.
- 4-years Bachelor: Spain, Turkey, Armenia, Ukraine, Greece, , Cyprus, and Georgia.