Table of Contents
- 1 How can I sell my eBook without Amazon?
- 2 Where else can you sell books besides Amazon?
- 3 Where can I promote my eBook for free?
- 4 What kind of eBooks sell best?
- 5 How to use alternatives to Amazon for book marketing?
- 6 Are there any alternatives to Amazon for self-publishing?
- 7 What is the best platform to sell ebooks?
How can I sell my eBook without Amazon?
- Payhip.com (Recommended) Payhip is the site that I use and highly recommend for hosting and selling eBooks.
- Sellfy (Recommended) Sellfy is the second platform that I recommend to sell your eBooks.
- Google Play.
Where else can you sell books besides Amazon?
Here are the top 10 places to sell books for cash, while decluttering or just to make a little extra money for something you want or need….General Books
- Amazon.com (as Third-Party Seller)
- Sell Back Your Book.
- Half Price Books Stores.
- Yard Sales & Garage Sales.
What platforms can you sell eBooks on?
20 Websites to Sell and Publish Your eBooks
- Payhip. Sign Up | Selling & Pricing.
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publish. Sign Up | Selling & Pricing.
- Blurb. Sign Up | Selling & Pricing.
- Lulu. Sign Up | Selling & Pricing.
- Tradebit. Sign Up | Selling & Pricing.
- NOOK Press. Sign Up | Selling & Pricing.
- Kobo Writing Life.
Where can I promote my eBook for free?
You can find our ‘Promote your book’ page here: http://manybooks.net/promote as well as more information about ManyBooks.
- Addicted to eBooks: “This website is perfect for readers like me, who want to watch their book budget.
- AppNewser Free eBooks of the Week: Galleycat editors pick a few free eBooks every week.
What kind of eBooks sell best?
The top five selling categories for ebooks on Amazon are: Religion and Spirituality. Biographies and Memoirs. Business and Money….Bestselling book genres
- Memoirs and Biographies.
- Self Help.
- Religion and Spirituality.
- Health, Fitness, and Dieting.
- Politics and Social Sciences.
Which company sells maximum books in the market?
Flipkart.com is the country’s largest online bookstore, selling more than five lakh books since its inception in end 2007.
How to use alternatives to Amazon for book marketing?
Using alternatives to Amazon allows you more options to engage directly with your audience through targeted post-purchase email marketing. If you host your own ebook on your website using a service like Selz, you can communicate directly with your customers who buy the book.
Are there any alternatives to Amazon for self-publishing?
The great news is that there are alternatives to Amazon for books when it comes to self-publishing. 1. Keep all your profits 2. Control how your ebook looks 3. Build your mailing list 4. Keep your customers focused on your world and their needs 5. Build an audience 6. Sell from your existing social media channels
Is Amazon the only place to publish an ebook?
Many people assume that Amazon is the only place to publish a new ebook. After all, it has a global reach and that means that lots of people could find your ebook. However, there are many downsides to publishing your ebook on Amazon.
What is the best platform to sell ebooks?
Because Amazon is such a massive and extremely popular platform, it’s probably the most likely place for blog writers, authors, and entrepreneurs to want to sell their eBooks on. The site is also a great place to get real verified sales feedback for your eBooks too.