Table of Contents
How do I let people know about my YouTube channel?
Click your Google profile picture at the top of the page and select “YouTube Settings.” Click the “Advanced” link on the Overview screen, and then click “Make This Channel Public.”
What should I write in the About section of my YouTube channel?
How To Write your YouTube “About” Page for More Subscribers
- #1 – The First Few Sentences are the Most Important.
- #1.1 – Call Out Your Target Audience.
- #1.2 – Pitch Your Channels Value.
- #2 – Describe Your Channel.
- #3 – Include Keywords Naturally.
- 30 Days to A Better YouTube Channel.
How do you answer the question Tell me about a time when you made a mistake?
How to Answer, “Tell Me About a Time You Made a Mistake”
- Briefly explain what the mistake was, but don’t dwell on it.
- Quickly switch over to what you learned or how you improved, after making that mistake.
- You might also explain the steps you took to make sure that the mistake never happened again.
What are some factors of a successful YouTube channel?
6 Qualities the Most Successful YouTube Channels Have (And How You Can Replicate Them)
- Consisting posting.
- Using an angle.
- Content quality.
- Incorporate your products into the videos.
- International content.
- Delivering entertainment.
Can YouTubers see who liked their videos?
The truth is, you can’t see who liked your Youtube video. Youtube hides the identity of users who like or dislike to protect the privacy and safety of individual users. You won’t see who liked your video or disliked a comment.
How do you write a good channel description?
How To Write A Great Channel Description
- Make your keywords a priority. When writing a channel description, it is important to place the keyword of the topic right at the beginning of the sentence.
- Include a schedule for uploading videos.
- Collaborate with other channels.
- Stay friendly in the description.
What can I do if my YouTube channel/account is terminated?
Channels or accounts dedicated to a policy violation (like hate speech, harassment, or impersonation) If you believe that your channel/account was terminated by mistake, you can appeal using this form. Don’t submit an appeal request more than once.
Why do so many creators fail when starting a YouTube channel?
Ultimately, for a lot of creators, it’s that mindset that causes them to fail when they first start their YouTube channels.
Is YouTube taking up too much time of your time?
The truth is for a lot of creators, YouTube should take up a certain portion of your time, versus the rest of your life, but the lines often become blurred.
Should I delete videos from my Channel?
First of all, you’re damaging the metrics on your channel. If you delete a video it removes all of the views and all of the watch time. Which is especially important for people working towards monetization. Secondly, don’t be embarrassed about the content that you’ve already got on your channel.