How do you get selected for CAG?
The current practice adopted for the appointment of the CAG is that the Cabinet Secretary prepares a shortlist for the finance minister who then submits it before the prime minister. The prime minister recommends one name from that list to the president.
How do you become an auditor general?
Eligibility to become Auditor
- To become an auditor, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting. However, some employers prefer candidates with a relevant master’s degree in accounting or an MBA.
- Candidates can also take up a course in computer accounting software such as Tally or other related diplomas.
What is the salary of CAG?
He assumed office on 8 August 2020. He is the 14th CAG of India….
|Comptroller and Auditor General of India|
|Salary||₹350,000 (US$4,600) per month|
What is the salary of AAO in CAG?
Assistant Audit Officer in CAG: Salary & Job profile
|Pay Level of Posts||Pay Level-8|
|Payscale||Rs 47600 to 151100|
|Basic pay||Rs 47600|
|HRA (depending on the city)||X Cities (24\%)||11,424|
How do I become an auditor with no experience?
How to get an IT Audit job with little or no experience
- 1 – Talk to the auditors in your current company.
- 2 – Ask for related opportunities.
- 3 – Look for volunteer work.
- 4 – Pass the CISA exam.
- 5 – Take advantage of free classes and learning on the ‘Net.
- 6 – Apply for an IT Audit position at a large company.
What is the highest salary in SSC CGL?
In SSC CGL Assistant Audit Officer(AAO) is the highest-paid salary job and if we talk about RRB NTPC then there are two posts which provide you with the highest salary package, these are Station Master and Commerical Apprentice. Assistant Audit Officer(AAO) is the only gazetted post offered through SSC CGL.
Which post in SSC CGL has highest salary?
Assistant Audit Officer
Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) post of SSC CGL is the highest paid job.
How can I become an auditor in Singapore?
What are the regulations applicable to auditors in Singapore?
- Have a prescribed qualification;
- Have the appropriate audit experience;
- Have the appropriate ongoing professional education;
- Be a member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA).
Is auditing a good career?
Internal audit is a sustainable, and lucrative career path. The average entry-level salaries in the industry range from being good to great. As an internal auditor with up to one year experience you could be making anywhere from $55,849 – $103,970 USD or an average salary of $42,000-86,000 CAD.