Table of Contents
Is it OK to masturbate during JEE preparation?
Even if you feel the urge to masturbate, masturbating once will ofcourse not harm you but let me tell you that masturbating is really really bad (in terms of studies). If you want to study with concentration then try to avoid masturbating and the best way to do that is to keep yourself busy.
How can I get air 100 in JEE Advanced Quora?
Tips to get below 100 rank in JEE:
- Start with a good time table. Follow it with discipline.
- Study with concentration. It is always better to study 1 hour with full concentration than studying 2 hours while watching TV. It is better to solve 10 different variety problems rather than solving 20 similar.
Do toppers watch movies Quora?
Do any of the dedicated students do this? – Quora. It is pretty normal to watch movie even the day before your exam . A lot of toppers who get 250+ usually watch movies or T.V. even a day before exams .
Has anyone cracked IIT a year?
There are many students who have cracked IIT JEE in one year of preparation. It all depends on your determination and self motivation.
How can I top in JEE Advanced?
10 Proven Preparation Tips For JEE Advanced
- Prepare A Well-laid Plan. Draft a daily schedule.
- Understand Basic Concepts.
- Choose The Right Study Material.
- Solve JEE Advanced question papers.
- Download JEE Question Papers.
- Prepare Own Methods Of Learning.
- FAQ in JEE Advanced.
- Related Links.
Can a JEE aspirant watch movie?
A good way to break the monotony that has set in due to prolonged study hours, you can watch movies of your choice. However, if you really want to make the most of the time that you utilise in watching movies, you must watch movies which are inspirational or those who is closer to the realms of science.
What sacrifices did you make for JEE Quora?
Now to name a few which now seem to as sacrifices.
- Missing out on my favourite tennis matches and TV shows.
- Missing out on watching movies.
- Missing out on spending time with family!
- Missing out on eating heavy meals.
- Missing out on studying in too comfortable environment.
- Missing out on travelling.
What shouldn’t you do for your IIT JEE preparation?
Below we have pointed out 5 things that a student should not do while IIT JEE Preparation.
- Do not Show Disinterest During Lectures:
- Don’t become a bookworm:
- Do not waste your leisure time.
- Do not cut your sleep and be overambitious:
- Keep distance from negative people:
- Don’t give up: