Table of Contents
What is the most viewed Chinese song?
10 Chinese MVs that hit more than 100 million views in YouTube
- 119M 修煉愛情 by JJ Lin 林俊傑
- 120M 有點甜 by Silence Wang 汪蘇瀧 ft.
- 136M 不該by Jay Chou ft.
- 143M 你，好不好？
- 147M Twilight by JJ Lin 林俊傑
- 164M 我的歌声里 by Wanting 曲婉婷
- 171M演員 by Joker Xue 薛之謙
- 214M 告白氣球by Jay Chou.
What is the most famous Chinese folk song?
Listen: The top ten traditional Chinese songs you need to hear
- High Mountains and Flowing Waters.
- Guangling Melody.
- Plum Blossom Melodies / Three Variations of Plum Blossoms.
- Ambush from Ten Sides (or All Sides)
- Wild Geese Landing on the Sandbank (alternatively, Sand Beach, or Clam Sands)
What songs do Chinese people listen to?
The well-off tend to prefer Western or English-language music, and are more likely to listen to pop, rock and jazz.
Who is the most popular Chinese singer?
邓丽君 (dèng lì jūn) – Teresa Teng Possibly the most famous Chinese singer out there, 邓丽君 started singing professionally as a teenager in the 1960s and her career stayed strong until she died at age 42 in 1995.
Who is the most popular singer in China?
Famous Chinese Singers
- 1 Liu Yifei. 267. Famous As: Actress.
- 2 Fan Bingbing. 218. Famous As: Actress, Singer.
- 3 Yang Mi. 196. Famous As: Actress, Singer.
- 4 Victoria Song. 174. Famous As: Singer.
- 5 Lu Han. 194. Famous As: Singer.
- 6 Leslie Cheung. 174.
- 7 Peng Liyuan. 154.
- 8 Hans Zhang. 308.
How do you describe Mo Li Hua song?
This piece of Tan Dun, an Academy Award winning Chinese contemporary classical composer, cited by China Daily in 2008, described it as “glorious, heartwarming and full of respect… an iconic piece… almost a cultural symbol of China” and “From Puccini to the Beijing Olympics, this melody is a gift from the Chinese …
What is the traditional folk song of Chinese?
East China In Fujian Province, the folk music tradition has a genre of traditional ballads called Nanyin or Nanguan. These songs are sung by a woman accompanied by a xiao or a pipa and other traditional instruments. The music is generally melancholy in tone.
What is the rhythm of the song Sakura?
Quarter, quarter, half; four quarter notes; quarter, two eighths, half. The rhythms simplicity and consistency helps to unify the construc’on on the piece in a way that reflects Japanese ar’s’c sensibili’es.