Table of Contents
- 1 What jobs deal with the outdoors?
- 2 What to study if you like being outside?
- 3 What profession allows you to travel?
- 4 What jobs let you be in nature?
- 5 What jobs pay well and involve travel?
- 6 What jobs start with K?
- 7 What does an outdoorsy career look like?
- 8 Why should you work in an outdoor retail store?
What jobs deal with the outdoors?
7 Best Outdoor Jobs
- Recreation and Fitness Worker.
- Environmental Science and Protection Technician.
- Maintenance and Repair Worker.
- Landscaper and Groundskeeper.
- Construction Manager.
- Wind Turbine Technician.
What is the highest paying outdoor job?
High-paying outdoor jobs
- Wildlife biologist.
- Landscape architect.
- Construction manager.
- Environmental engineer.
- Marine engineer. National average salary: $79,751 per year.
- Civil engineer. National average salary: $80,928 per year.
- Petroleum engineer. National average salary: $89,772 per year.
What to study if you like being outside?
So if you want to be nicely compensated for your environmental interest, consider one of these 15 occupations:
- Geographers. two male surveyors working at mining site.
- Landscape architects.
- Atmospheric scientists.
- Environmental engineers.
- Agricultural engineers.
What should I study if I love nature?
Environmental Scientist Environmental science is a great path for lovers of nature to pursue. For many people employed in this field, there’s no better one-two punch than being able to work in the great outdoors while simultaneously helping protect the environment.
What profession allows you to travel?
Jobs Where You Can Travel
- Flight Attendant. One of the best jobs that allow you to travel is being a flight attendant.
- Cruise Ship Worker.
- Travel Agent.
- Customer Service Agent.
- International Aid Worker.
- Foreign Service Officer.
- English Teacher.
What jobs start with the letter A?
What jobs let you be in nature?
Here are the 10 best careers in nature:
- Tree planter. Being a tree planter is a fulfilling, though at times a very very difficult job.
- Conservation Scientist.
- Zoologist/Wildlife Biologist.
- Park Ranger.
- Landscape Architect.
What jobs allow you to work in the woods?
8 Outdoor Jobs That Pay Well
- Wildlands Firefighter.
- Park Ranger or Naturalist.
- Wildlife Rehabber.
What jobs pay well and involve travel?
High-paying travel jobs to consider
- Airline pilot. National average salary: $44,761 per year.
- Hotel manager. National average salary: $51,151 per year.
- Infection preventionist. National average salary: $70,568 per year.
- Executive recruiter.
- Marine biologist.
- Senior auditor.
- Marine engineer.
What are six careers that start with A?
- A Auxiliary.
- A Class Lineman.
- A&P Mechanic.
- A&P Technician (Airframe and Powerplant Technician)
- A/C Tech (Air Conditioning Technician)
- A/C Technician (Air Conditioning Technician)
- Aadc Plans Staff Officer.
What jobs start with K?
Profession with K (87x)
- Karate teacher.
- Kindergarten teacher.
- Kitchen manager.
- Kite maker.
What are some outdoor jobs to look for?
Before you start your job search, think of your relevant work experience, skills and interests. Here are some outdoor jobs to consider: 1. Camp counselor Primary duties: Camp counselors supervise a group of campers to ensure a safe, organized and enjoyable camp experience.
What does an outdoorsy career look like?
Outdoor careers often don’t fit a mold. Some workers spend their time in a single location, unloading cargo or constructing homes. Others may be on the move all day, delivering the mail or walking through nature preserves to catalog plants.
Is it hard to get started in the outdoor industry?
A lot of outdoor industry media personnel get their start as photographers. While it’s hard to get started, it can be a lucrative and rewarding career for those who work hard at it. Tip: If you have an interest in photography, start taking wildlife shots, hunting photos, etc. Build a website where your images can be downloaded for use.
Why should you work in an outdoor retail store?
Working in an outdoor retail store gives you access to a huge range of gear at attractive staff prices, you can even pro-deal some gear to get it for less than the wholesale price. Tell your boss to keep your paycheck and leave work with a fresh rain jacket and tent for your next trip.