Table of Contents
What movie would you watch over and over again?
40 Movies That You Can Watch Over and Over Again
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994) R | 142 min | Drama.
- Forrest Gump (1994)
- The Breakfast Club (1985)
- Good Will Hunting (1997)
- The Usual Suspects (1995)
- Scent of a Woman (1992)
- When Harry Met Sally… (
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
What movies are worth watching more than once?
Movies worth watching more than once
- The Chronicles of Riddick (2004)
- Avatar (2009)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
- The Matrix (1999)
- Million Dollar Baby (2004)
- Pulp Fiction (1994)
What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
Here are some of the movies that we never really get tired of watching:
- Home Alone (1990) At least once, we have thought of putting up an elaborate trap inside the house.
- Star Wars (1977-2015)
- A Very Special Love (2008)
- Casper (1995)
- Jurassic Park (1993)
- Jumanji (1995)
- One More Chance (2007)
- Harry Potter (2001-2011)
What is the most repeated movie line?
A jury consisting of 1,500 film artists, critics, and historians selected “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn”, spoken by Clark Gable as Rhett Butler in the 1939 American Civil War epic Gone with the Wind, as the most memorable American movie quotation of all time.
What movie can you watch over and over again Quora?
2001: A Space Odyssey — The best sci-fy movie ever.
What movie has been shown the most on TV?
Top Twenty Most Overplayed on TV Movies
- Blazing Saddles (1974) R | 93 min | Comedy, Western.
- Waterworld (1995) PG-13 | 177 min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi.
- Grease (1978) PG | 110 min | Comedy, Musical, Romance.
- Smokey and the Bandit (1977)
- Ghost (1990)
- Overboard (1987)
- Fried Green Tomatoes (1991)
- Bruce Almighty (2003)
What movie should I watch when bored?
The BEST movies to watch when you’re bored!
- I, Robot (2004) PG-13 | 115 min | Action, Mystery, Sci-Fi.
- Salt (2010) PG-13 | 100 min | Action, Thriller.
- Lucy (I) (2014) R | 89 min | Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
- Grown Ups (I) (2010)
- Tomorrow, When the War Began (2010)
- White House Down (2013)
- 21 Jump Street (2012)
What should I watch when im bored?
22 Movies That’ll Cure Your Boredom In No Time At All
- Fear Street: 1994 (as well as the rest of the trilogy) Tap to play or pause GIF.
- Palm Springs. Tap to play or pause GIF.
- Uncut Gems. Tap to play or pause GIF.
- Hamilton. Tap to play or pause GIF.
- Dirty Dancing.
- Birds of Prey.
- The Matrix.
- Sorry to Bother You.
Why Is Gone Girl rated 18?
However, they felt that a scene of strong and bloody violence during sex raised the film firmly into the 18 category. It had an 18 request and was passed at that category, with the BBFCinsight: strong bloody violence, very strong language.