Table of Contents
Why is TC needed?
The transfer certificate (TC) is a certificate, that is issued to students by a school, college or University, for getting admission in other school or institute. The chief reason of transfer certificate is to release the student from their current school or college to another institute to continue education.
How can Indian students get admission in USA?
Steps: The common steps to apply for admission are as follows:
- Search for colleges and courses.
- Contact schools and visit websites for information.
- Narrow down your list of schools.
- Take the entrance exams like SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS.
- Write SOPs and ask for LORs.
- Apply to the colleges which fit your interests.
What documents are needed for college?
Documents Required For 1st Year Admission 2021
- Attested photocopies of B-Form.
- Attested photocopies matric result card.
- Character Certificate.
- Attested passport sized photographs.
- Receipt of the admission fee.
- Your selected college can ask for any further supporting document.
What do I need to consider when applying to schools abroad?
You’ll need to consider that applying to schools abroad will have costs relating to the school’s entrance exam, translating documents, booking the English language test, tuition fees, and visa application fees.
What documents do I need to enroll my child in school?
Provide proof of your child’s age and identity. Either a birth certificate or another reliable document stating the child’s identity and age (such as a passport, school ID card, school record, report card, military ID, hospital birth record, adoption record or baptismal certificate). Some schools may require a social security card.
How to apply to College in the USA as an international student?
Most schools in the USA encourage prospective international students to contact their admissions office at least one year before planning to enter that school. Follow these helpful steps as you apply for admission to U.S. universities and colleges:
How do I apply for admission to US universities and colleges?
Follow these helpful steps as you apply for admission to U.S. universities and colleges: After you have selected the schools you want to attend, contact each school for an application form and more international student admission information.